Wish Week 2023 is taking place from Monday 24th – Saturday 29th of April!
Make-A-Wish® Ireland is asking the public for their support to raise vital funds and awareness for the work that we do with critically ill children across the country during Wish Week.
As well as raising important funds to help Make-A-Wish grant magical wishes to children living with life-threatening illnesses, Wish Week raises awareness and acknowledges the bravery of wish children and their families.
Join our biggest fundraising campaign of the year and host your own Wish Week fundraising event or sign up to become a volunteer and support our nationwide donation collection!
We are looking for donation collectors in the following locations for Friday the 28th of April:
- Cork: Mahon Point (Thursday 27th), Wilton Shopping Centre, Fermoy Town
- Dublin: Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, Dundrum Town Centre, Leopardstown Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre (Thursday 27th and Friday 28th), Nutgrove Shopping Cente, The Square, Tallaght, The Pavillions, Swords, Stillorgan Village, Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, The Swan- Rathmines, Dunnes Donaghmede
- Galway: Eyre Square Dunnes and Shopping Centre
- Limerick: Dunnes Childers Retail Park, Jetland Centre, Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick City Street Collection (Thursday 27th)
- Wicklow: Bridgewater Shopping Centre
- Westport: Shop Street Westport Mayo
- Waterford: City Square Shopping Centre
Join Make-A-Wish Ireland this Wish Week to bring hope and joy to the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
If you would like more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make-A-Wish Ireland is a registered charity that grants wishes to children between the ages of 3 and 17 years living with life-threatening medical conditions. Over the last 30 years, Make-A-Wish has granted over 2900 wishes. These children and their families need the hope, joy and lasting memories that a wish can bring. With over 200 children still on their wish journey and after a challenging few years for fundraising, Make-A-Wish wants to make 2023 the most successful year yet.
Want to do something else? Plan your fundraiser:
Take on a challenge! The sky’s the limit –your challenge can be anything from a skydive, marathon, triathlon, swim or obstacle race.
Think outside the box for your fundraiser! From bake sales, art auctions and performing live to dying or cutting your hair. There are many ways to raise funds.
Need an excuse to get the gang back together? Why not host a quiz night, book club or community event to have some laughs and make wishes come true at the same time!