Organise A Fundraiser
Make-A-Wish Ireland receives no government funding and relies entirely on the generosity and support of individuals like you. We’re always looking for new and exciting fundraising events to get behind, so if you have an interesting idea then we’d love to hear from you.
How you can help:
- Decide on the fundraising activity that suits you best! .
- Register your fundraiser by filling out the form below. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or if we can help you set up a fundraising page.
- Share your fundraiser with family, friends and colleagues and get ready to make wishes come true!
- Please adhere to government guidelines around social distancing and travel restrictions.
Here are a few fundraising ideas:
- Facebook Birthday Fundraiser - when you blow out the candles on your cake, why not help someone elses wish come true? Setting up a Facebook fundraiser is quick and easy!
- Sponosred haircut / headshave - Set up a fundraising page and see just how much your friends want to see you transformed!
- Physical challenge - from running 5K to climbing Kilamanjaro, commit to your own personal challenge and looks to family and friends to support you.
- Missing your long distance loved ones? Try a virtual quiz night, book club or board game with a donation from each participant