Make-A-Wish is calling on the Irish public to roll up their sleeves for Bake My Day, a fundraising event on Thursday 16th September to help raise vital funds to grant the wishes of seriously ill children across the country. Bake My Day is proudly supported by Fitzgeralds Family Bakery and Spar.
Each participant who signs up for Bake My Day will receive their own Baker’s Party Pack filled with recipes and fundraising tips. Bakers who raise over €100 for Make-A-Wish will also be gifted a bespoke Bake My Day Apron.
Register for Bake My Day below or email/call us at email@example.com / 086 067 0721
- Host a bake sale in person or virtually through your school, college, workplace, or garden.
- Hold your own ‘Bake Off’ with friends or family and crown the Star Baker!
- Host a Tea Party with your friends, family, or colleagues. Get your glad rags on and bring out the fancy china because it’s time for a drizzle of luxury.
- Guess how many? Simply fill an empty jar with sweets, chocolates or biscuits and ask people to guess how many are in there, closest guess takes home the goodies!
- Treats Delivered! Deliver your baking creations to your neighbours and ask them to donate to Make-A-Wish!