Support Make-A-Wish Ireland this December by taking part in a Christmas Swim!
Gather your colleagues, classmates, neighbours, club members or friends and family and head to your nearest beach for a Christmas Swim.
Brave the cold waters and spread some Christmas cheer while helping us grant life-changing wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses.
How to get involved:
1. Pick a date for your workplace, school, college, or family to get together and brave the cold!
2. Select a beach near you and set up a fundraising page for Make-A-Wish Ireland HERE.
3. A member of staff will be in touch with you to send you posters, balloons, and any other materials needed to promote your Christmas Swim.
4. Send the link to your fundraising page to friends, family and colleagues asking them to support your wonderfully cold challenge! You can send the link in emails, messages, WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram posts asking for sponsorship.
5. Get your togs on for a dip and enjoy your Christmas Swim, whether it's 5 or 15 minutes your swim will help grant life-changing wishes!