Individual Giving Officer
- Job Title: Individual Giving Officer
- Contract: Permanent, Full time role
- Location: Dublin
- Responsible to: Head of Fundraising
Make-A-Wish Ireland has one simple aim – we grant the wishes of children aged between 3 and 17 years living with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Since 1992, Make-A-Wish Ireland has granted wishes for more than 3,000 brave children across the country.
Make-A-Wish Ireland is hiring an Individual Giving Officer to join their team, with responsibility for donor recruitment and retention. This role will play a key contributor to our overall individual giving and digital fundraising programmes.
Salary depends on previous experience. Full clean driving licence essential.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to David Burns [email protected]
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising you will lead the development of the organisation’s individual giving strategy, with a focus on building income streams within the individual giving portfolio, including cash and regular giving, tax refunds and digital.
- Support with the strategic development of a donor recruitment and retention programme.
- Analyse and develop the fundraising database (Salesforce) to support effective stewardship, data capture, data management, donation processing and segmentation of donor
- Collaborate on the implementation of segmented supporter journeys across key channels, particularly mail and email, as well as other digital channels
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising, develop and deliver a roadmap to establish Make-A-Wish digital fundraising strategy and ensure performance and delivery against KPI’s.
- Create strategies for ad campaigns, develop ad collateral, monitor, and optimise ads based on budget, and create review documents, taking learnings into future campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider fundraising teams to optimise digital elements of donor care
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Experience project managing direct marketing campaigns from beginning to end, ideally with a donor/customer retention objective.
- Understanding of donor/customer journeys and how they are implemented both offline and online.
- High proficiency in core digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), with experience in managing budgets and achieving ROI goals.
- Experience in managing Meta Ads Manager
- Proficiency in graphic design/video editing, specifically with Canva.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Robust, confident, ‘can-do’ attitude that thrives on challenges and remains calm under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Target driven & focused on results