Corporate Partnerships Officer
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Officer
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to: Head of Fundraising
Make-A-Wish Ireland has one simple aim – we grant the wishes of children aged between 3 and 17 years living with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Since 1992, Make-A-Wish Ireland has granted wishes for more than 3,000 brave children across the country.
Make-A-Wish Ireland is hiring a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join our team, with specific responsibility for driving our corporate fundraising base. You will help deliver on key strategic goals, including the delivery of significant income growth from new and existing long-term corporate partnerships.
Salary depends on previous experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to David Burns [email protected]
- This role might be for you if you are:
- Target Driven & Focused on Results
- Organised and commercially astute
- Excellent at building and maintaining strong relationships
- Empathic with a deep understanding of the mission
- To identify & secure new corporate partners for Make-A-Wish. This includes but is not limited to employee engagement, sponsorship and charity of the year.
- Build relationships with existing corporate partners to ensure partnership renewals and increased levels of giving.
- Cultivation of an active pipeline of new donors and manage prospects through the pipeline to secure high-level donations.
- Play a leading role in the development of funding proposals and collateral for a corporate audience.
- To work cross functionally to maximise leads
- To conduct research and analysis on opportunities
- Represent Make-A-Wish at donor meetings, conferences, events and networking opportunities.
- Work with the wider fundraising team to develop and manage existing key projects such as ‘Wish Week, to ensure these campaigns are run effectively and are well planned and supported.
- Deliver against annual budgets, targets and plans, working alongside the Head of Fundraising
- Update & Maintain CRM (Salesforce) with accurate and timely information.
- Undertake other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time to time in consultation with the Head of Fundraising.
- Relevant experience with proven track record of securing strategic, long-term corporate clients/partnerships.
- Demonstrable network of contacts/leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate, highly numerate with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in working to and achieving high targets.
- A full driving licence and access to a car as this position requires some travel.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines