SAVE THE DATE - Wish Day is taking place on Friday 13th March 2020.
Thank you to all who gave up their time volunteering for Wish Day 2019 - thanks to you we raised almost €60,000!
For further information, please call 01 2052012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to be charity partner for the Irish Bling Hunters VIRTUAL 100km Challenge for the month of December!
Take part anywhere in the world on your own time. All you have to do is log your KMs each time you run, walk or cycle in December, doing so at your own pace, all the while, raising money for Make-A-Wish Ireland.
Click HERE to register
Vintage Chic - The Roaring 20’s
A Celebration of all things Vintage and beautiful in The Metropole Hotel, Cork, on Sunday, 24th November 2019.
Tickets €55 each are available to purchase on makeawish.ie and include the following;
- Prosecco reception
- Pop-up shops
- Delicious afternoon tea
- Luxury goody bags
- Vintage Fashion Show
- Fabulous raffle
- Live Jazz singers
- Prize for 'Best Dressed Lady' & 'Best Hat'
"A little party never killed nobody" The Great Gatsby
Purchase your tickets HERE
Wexford Wishes Together
Make-A-Wish Ireland are calling on all workplaces, schools and clubs in Wexford to organise a fundraising event, from now until Thursday 31st October, for Wexford Wishes Together in aid of Make-A-Wish Ireland. All funds raised will go towards granting wishes to children with serious illnesses.
SIGN UP HERE
Volunteer Gathering 2019
26th October in the Sandymount Hotel, Dublin 4
The theme of the gathering is "Together We Can". It will be a great chance to meet fellow volunteers and new volunteers from around the country and exchange ideas and stories, hear what the charity has been up to and also help shape the future of Make-A-Wish.
We will have an interactive workshop on wish granting and quick fire updates from the Make-A-Wish team plus lots more!
Simon Scriver who is an expert on fundraising and has worked with many non profits will be giving a talk on 'Fundraising for People Who Hate Fundraising'.
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, practitioner, keynote speaker, podcast host and co-founder of the virtual conference Fundraising Everywhere.
Simon has won Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' and ‘Supplier Of The Year’ Awards, Eircom’s Start-up Award, and was a 2019 finalist of Charities Institute Ireland’s Communications Agency of the Year.
To attend please email email@example.com
The Good Men - Charity Auction
Please join us for 'The Good Men - Charity Auction' in the Spencer Hotel IFSC Dublin, 2pm Saturday, 12th October 2019.
The event consists of a 'ladies lunch' with an auction where men provide their services on a pro bono basis e.g.
- Round of golf at the K Club, including dinner for 3 with soccer legend and 2020 club captain, Niall Quinn. The prize also includes an overnight stay in a luxury 2 bed apartment adjacent to hotel.
- Jonathan Sexton - Autographed t-shirt from Ireland and Leinster out-half player and winner of World Rugby player of the year 2018. Plus Two tickets for Guinness Pro 14 2020 Leinster v Munster on the18th April in the Aviva Stadium.
- Picture This - 2 concert tickets for INEC Area, Killarney plus meet and greet & overnight stay in hotel.
- Coronas - 2 concert tickets plus meet and greet and overnight stay & breakfast in Spencer Hotel.
- Irish Jaguar and Daimler club – Classic & Vintage car ride in an exclusive chauffer driven convoy for 10 people plus country pub lunch en route.
- Spencer Hotel Mixologist – professional mixologist will teach class of 10 how to create 3 fabulous cocktails a- the hotel is renowned for inventive cocktails and at the end you will get to drink your own creations.
- Chef Richie O’Driscoll – chef/kitchen manager at Meet Me in the Morning. He will cook a 3 course dinner for 8 in your own home. He will share his passion for food and cook you an unforgettable meal.
- Unit 3 Personal Trainer and Prof Boxer - highly skilled coaches Conor Headd and Garry Culley will provide a group of four with two 1hr personalised workouts. There will also be two 1hr U strong or U box classes.
- Pro Golfer Raymond Burns - Raymond is the resident PGA Teaching Professional at Lisheen Springs Golf Club, Brittas, Co. Wicklow and he will provide four lessons to a group of two at the driving range which has indoor and outdoor teaching bays.
- Photographer Cian Redmond – will capture your event or party or portrait with a 4 hour session. Cian will advise you on whatever you choose.
- Painter/Decorator – Robert O’Brien is a very experienced painter & decorator. He also provides property maintenance services and he will provide you with a full day painting. Robert is highly recommended due to his high standard of work.
Tickets are priced at €100 each which includes; a welcome cocktail, a 3 course lunch with wine and an amazing goody bag!
Purchase your tickets HERE