Camino Walk for Wishes - Friday 29th May to Friday 5th June 2020
Experience everything the historic Camino has to offer and create lasting happy memories not only for yourself, but for children living with life-threatening illnesses. Join our ‘Walk for Wishes’ fundraising journey through the final 100km of the famous Camino route known as the French Way.
Our path takes us through lush forests, rolling farmlands and rustic villages. A free day in Santiago de Compostela will be our final reward, allowing you to enjoy the Galician sites and cuisine.
- Transfers to and from airport
- Ensuite hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and evening dinner
- Daily luggage transfers
- Pilgrim passport and shell
- 24/7 support telephone number
- Two experienced guides
- Detailed information prior to travel
- Join us for the experience of a lifetime and help grant wishes to seriously ill children in Ireland.
For more information, contact Sheila: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 205 2012
Please take the time to read the events T&C's and details about the event HERE