At Make-A-Wish Ireland we believe in magic. The kind of magic that lights up the eyes of a child living with a serious illness. The kind of magic created by the granting of a much longed for wish. With your company’s help we can bring joy to the world of Children who need magic, now more than ever.
Thanks to our corporate donors, children like Eva, 3, living with neuroblastoma, have had their wishes granted. Eva’s wish to be a princess and have a tea party in a castle with her Mummy was a dream come true. A wish like Eva’s can replace the fear and anxiety that comes alongside illnesses like cancer, heart disease and cystic fibrosis with hope and a renewed zest for life. The impact of a wish, on a family suffering through childhood illness is immeasurable. Will your company help children like Eva to have their dreams come true?
We have over two hundred children currently on our waiting list and the demand for wishes is growing daily. For some of those children, time is a luxury often stacked against them. Without donations from companies like yours we cannot guarantee their wishes will come true.
Donate today by clicking the button below and give the gift of joy that outlasts a childhood illness. Or for bank details and all other information, please contact Alicia on Alicia@makeawish.ie
In recognition of your support this Christmas we can:
- Create a personalised email footer for your staff to highlight your support
- Send you a Christmas e-card for customers, staff and suppliers
- Create personalised Secret Santa gift certs
- Acknowledge your companies support on our social media platforms
- Create personalised social media posts for you to share on your platforms
- Send you a Make-A-Wish virtual background to use on your zoom and teams calls
- Add your logo to our website to acknowledge your support
For more information on how you can become a corporate supporter, please contact Alicia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 086 067 0725
This campaign is proudly supported by Mitsubishi Electric.