Job Title: Marketing Executive
Contract: 1 year fixed term
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Responsible to: Fundraising & Market Development Manager
Make-A-Wish Ireland has one simple aim – we grant the wishes of children aged between 3 and 17 years living with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Since 1992, Make-A-Wish Ireland has granted wishes for more than 2,000 brave children across the country.
Make-A-Wish Ireland is hiring a Marketing Executive to join our team, who will play a key role in supporting the Fundraising and Marketing team. The individual will be working with the team on new initiatives in the areas of influencers, gaming and digital marketing along with shared goals within the fundraising team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic and passionate fundraising team. The Marketing Executive will work in an atmosphere of positivity, ambition and creativity. They will play a key role in helping Make-A-Wish achieve its mission to grant wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses across Ireland.
Salary dependant on previous experience. Full clean driving licence essential.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Susan O’Dwyer, (CEO) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing and updating the organisation’s website CMS
- Drafting and scheduling content for the organisation’s social media platforms
- Managing the organisation’s email marketing and direct mail campaigns
- Working with the Marketing Officer to implement marketing strategies for key campaigns including our Christmas Appeal, Wish Week and other key initiatives
- Video and image editing
- Design of digital assets (website banners, social slides etc,)
- Overseeing outsourced print and design
- Managing and updating Google Ads
- Monitoring online activity using Google Analytics
- Monitoring online income through website and Facebook donations
- To undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time to time in consultation with the line manager
- Minimum of 1 year's experience working in marketing/fundraising/sales/business development/event management (experience within the charity sector is an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience in working to and achieving targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal, written and face to face and presentation
- Computer literate. Experience using Salesforce, Mailchimp, Google Ads, Google Analytics, website CMS, Canva, WeVideo an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Flexibility to travel and willingness to work occasional weekends/evenings as required.
- Target-driven & focused on results
- A clear understanding and passion for the mission, values and behaviours