Office Support Volunteer
Make-A-Wish Ireland require an Office Support Volunteer who will assist the Corporate Fundraising Department with key projects and events and to play an effective role within the Volunteering & Fundraising Department.
Working hours: 10am – 2pm (part-time or full-time position, hours flexible)
Responsibilities include the following:
- Database management
- Conduct research for Corporate Social responsibility partnerships in Ireland
- To assist on other key corporate fundraising initiatives
- General administrative tasks
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- IT skills including word and excel
- Charity experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good writing skills with an attention to detail
- Experience in database management
- Experience of working in an office environment
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.
Closing date for application 5pm on 30 September 2019.