Background to the Role:
Do you have excellent financial / administrative skills, a positive can-do attitude, happy to work as part of a team and engage with a broad range of stakeholders? Working for a leading brand-name, international charity based in South Dublin, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Operations (HoF&O). This is a full time, permanent role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administrative, numeric and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of transactions with experience in reconciliations between accounts and other systems.
- Strong organisational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi- task and prioritise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Systems experience; accounting packages (Sage experience is a distinct advantage), working knowledge of Microsoft applications; excel is essential. Other systems experience such as Salesforce (CRM databases) is also advantage.
- Experience in the Charity industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Full or part accountancy qualification is an advantage.
- Full driving license and access to the use of a car is essential.
- Day to day banking, uploading income from banking on-line; analysing/ categorising/ coding all receipts.
- Downloading reports from various platforms such as Stripe, Everyday Hero, Just giving etc and entering all data into the system
- Bank Lodgement of monies not received directly to the bank account and maintaining the cashbook.
- Inputting of Donor details on Salesforce (CRM) and related payments and receipting tasks.
- Generate receipts and letters of acknowledgment where required.
- Co-ordinate the receipt and authorisation of all supplier invoices, ensuring purchase orders are sequential raised and approved.
- Generate bi-monthly, or as required supplier payments for management authorisation.
- Maintenance of creditors ledger in Sage and creditor statement reconciliations.
- Deal with all queries and remittance follow up where required.
- Assisting the HoF&O in the month end process and management accounts.
- Reconciliation of month-end Salesforce (CRM) reports with Sage.
- Other reconciliations as requested by the HoF&O.
- Generating weekly/ monthly Salesforce (CRM) reports for the HoF&O for onward submission to the management team.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by the HoF&O.
- Managing the stock control system for office supplies and merchandise.
- Liaising with the Fundraising team in relation to purchasing, obtaining quotes, completing purchase orders.
- Working with the Office Administrator in logging and onward distribution of post; franking machine maintenance and other office facility tasks.
- Providing co-ordination with the outsourced IT Provider and staff IT requirements/issues.
- Providing administrative support in organisational responsibilities under GDPR, Health and Safety and Purchasing.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the HoF&O
Please note that Eirkoo are sourcing this role on a pro-bono basis for Make-A-Wish Ireland and therefore applications will be viewed by both Eirkoo and Make-A-Wish Ireland.